Our pets’ immunity, brain function and physiology are balanced for health by their endocannabinoid system with the production of endocannabinoids (cannabinoids made within the body). When there is a deficiency of these due to aging, ailment or disease, the systems multiple receptors will accept external cannabinoids, such as the phytocannabinoids found in the hemp plant, to help restore balance. Hemp derived phytocannabinoids offer healing without the psychoactive effects of THC, which is found in medical marijuana & cannabis extracts.
You pets does not need to be ill to take on the benefits of CBD oil. Aging creates a natural endocannabinoid deficiency which can create opportunity for ailments & disease to set in. Using the oil will facilitate with boosting the immune system and healing.
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis sativa plant. It can be used to treat many illnesses and maintain homeostasis, the balance in the body.
Researchers have discovered many benefits of CBD oil, including its use for anxiety, inflammation, as an anti-spasmodic and as a pain-killer. Our Anicann pets have much to say about their experience of CBD oil.
CBD works by binding to cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Anicann CBD Oil supports the restoration of balance in your pets bodies by supplying external cannabinoids to promote the healing of ailments & disease.
- CBD activates VANILLOID, ADENOSINE AND SEROTONIN receptors
- CBD blocks GPR55 SIGNALING which decreases cancer cell reproduction
- CBD activates TRPV-1 receptors regulating PAIN PERCEPTION, INFLAMMATION AND TEMPERATURE
- CBD regulates adenosine receptors which boosts dopamine levels producing ANXIOLYTIC AND ANTI-DEPRESSIVE effects
- CBD does not have any reported side effects